SHUTTLE GRAY PART DEUX

Some weeks ago the color was shuttle gray on Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge and like always I bought myself to many gray items so I had a choise what to use for the challenge. So today another post with the same color because the items are to fabulous not to show you. The skirt from [Aura] is available on Culture Shock as well and if you did not been there time to visit this great annual fashion event.
I will give you a blogadres with the CHIC Culture Shock 2012  map and SLURL's of shops who  participate so you know where to go. Take off as manay scrips as possible to make everybody's shopping experience as pleasant and lag free as possible.


Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S   Jasmine  # MAY GROUP GIFT
Hair >TRUTH<  Enisa   # NEW
Shirt  ISON   exclusive  @  CULTURE SHOCK  Draped Crop Tee Anchor Love
Skirt  [Aura]  @  CULTURE SHOCK  Low Rise Boho (mesh) skirt  Smog Med
Belt  [MANDALA]  Mikoto Belt
Necklace  & Earrings  [MANDALA]   Omochi Silver  # NEW 
Bracelet Right   LaGyo    Solitudo Bangle Silver
Ring  LaGyo  Shield Ring Silver Black
Glasses  Izzie's  @ CULTURE SHOCK  Oversized Sunglasses  # NEW 
Tattoo on Hand  NEEDFUL THINGS  Lucky Clover Hand tattoo  V.I.P.  GIFT
Tattoo  ENERGY Tattoo Free Gift because I worked there.
Bag  (TokiD)  Traveling Bag Gray
 Location  Virtual Decay

Comments

Popular Posts