№ 1141 INKIE GOOS BOLLYWOOD

 
When it comes to watching movies I almost  only watch Western orientated movies although I am getting very happy watching a Bollywood movie once in a while as well. Specially the movies with a lot of singing and dancing makes me want to get on the next plane to India.
Half of the time I have no idea where to story is all about and the movies are a little bit long for my taste but the smiling faces , the boy meets girl story's and the dancing and singing are very appealing to me.
 
Have a great day and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Skin ESSENCES  Illamasqua Medium02 *NEW*
Appliers for the Maitreya Lara Body available as well in the mainstore.
Hair Little Bones @ ~uber~ Shaaswat
Top *{Junbug}*  @ ~uber~  Sitara Top Floral
Skirt *{Junbug}*   @ ~uber~  Sitara Skirt Cream
 
Vail with Pose LDG Arabian Veil Prop
 
Location  ~{Zaara}~ Mainstore
Windlight Setting Annan Adored  Candy Sky
 
Maiya Yashoda - Hum Saath Saath Hain /HINDI/ENGLISH /
 

Comments

Popular Posts