№ 2228 PARROT WHISPERER



Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello I am Inkie and I am a compulsive second life shopper.
I think ...... let me start again I know I need an intervention.
I shop until I drop and stil there is room for more in my inventory.
Numbers in there are piling up 102.722 but hell who is counting. 
Question : is there a maximum on how high the inventory numbers can be ? 
How long before my TP rights are revoked because I am to heavy to transport ? 
All attempts on my part to cut down and to reduce are failing miserably.
I put myself on a tight linden butget ....  
I fermly told myself to buy  maximum 2 items on a shopping event .... 
I inkie pinky promissed myself to hit a gacha machine  once just  for good luck .... 
Visiting Seraphim and make a shopping list and stick with the list ..... 
The corona virus stay at home rules do not really help.
The fact that there are sometimes more then 1 shopping event opening each day is not  helping as well.
And I get greedy and needy of all the fabulous and amazing items designers and creators are making.
Sighs ..... breath in and breath out I need a hobby .. maby talking to birds .....

Have fun while you shop until you drop but be carefull don't end up messy and confused  like me.

Body Maitreya Lara 5.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Nova
Skin Glam Affair    @ ~uber~  Lillian 
Wrap Vanity Hair  @ Très Chic  Sahara Turban
This turban is a keeper for sure. The different textures are amazing.
Hairbase EMO-tions   Hairbase 3.0 
Top & Sarong Valentina E.  @ SummerFest '20 Naia Ensemble Batik Yellow
Earrings Meva  @ Belle Event  Lyric Earrings

Pose with Parrot on Hand [ Focus ]  Exuma Escapes Vol 2
Parrot on Pole  TLC  BlueAndGold Parrot    
Backdrop _RAMA - Vertical Palm Wall 'Green' 


Comments

Popular Posts