№ 2223 DEJA IN BLACK & WHITE



Click the picture to get a closer view.

Happy inkie News for this post is the fact that I got 1K followers on my Flickr.
I lost the inlog data on my prior Flickr account in January 2019 with more then 4 K followers
 So I am starting all over again to get noticed.
Why ? .
 It makes me feel good when pictures are liked it releases endorphins so case closed.

This fabulous face is called Deja and is from  Glam Affair 
The skin is made for the LeLutka Evolution head Nuri and the shape is included in the skin pack.
For me it is always very conveniant to  have the  shape included because I suck in making them myself.
When I try to eddit my pixel Barbie, I loos the clear view on proportions and I always ends out of shape.
The skin is for sale at Summerfest  '20 a must visit annual event.

Comments

Popular Posts