№ 2209 RAIN ON ME



Seriously we need to talk.
Me growing up in Holland, taking a rain coat or umbrella with me was a typical Dutch thing.
You never know when it is going to rain, it is going to rain sooner or later, so better be prepared.
The past view years the weather is changing and you can say for the better.
More sunshine and less rain falls.
We build our land in our constant fight against the water. 
So everything is set up to get rid of water as soon as possible other wise we would drown. 
So when the rains is falling ,  sours, water pomps, channels are set in place to  get rid of the water.
But now we have to set the motion in reverse.
Because it is raining less a part of the land is getting dry.
Parts of nature is burning inextinguishabel underground fires.
Farmers are not alowed to water their dry lands with huge watering machines.
I thought I would never ever say this but pretty please let it rain !! 
We need good heavy rains for at least one month for days in a row so bring it on.
My rain coat and boots are ready for duty.

Stay healthy and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Raincoat Toksik  Outsider Parka Yellow
Boots Tylie Rubber Rain Boots Yellow 
Hat Tylie Rain Hat Yellow
Bot the hat and the boots are gacha items from an older Epiphany event.
You can check out Second Life Market Place to find the gacha items for sale there.





So tell me where you are,
Tell me how you feel.
Tell me what you need,
Just tell me how you feel.
And let it all just rain on me,
Let it all just rain on me,
Let it all just rain on me
Rain down on me.










Comments

Popular Posts