№ 2207 #SMILE CHALLENGE BLOWING BUBBLES !



Click the picture to get a closer view. 

Some weeks ago I rendted myself a perfect little spot on It All Starts With A Smile
8  different houses, fully decorated but all perfect in their own league.
Not only a perfect place to live but also a great place to visit, to hang out with friends and take pictures.
For more information visit It All Starts With A Smile website

For me, being a Second Life blogger I need to challange myself all the time.
How to avoid bloggers blocks, stay inspired and keep the creative juices flowing.
I made a new challenge for myself called #Smile☺Challenge.
Challenge rules are : 
Pictures taken on the It All Starts With A Smile sim. 
Showing me  doing something that makes me smile. 
So what better activity then blowing bubbles to start this challenge with.
You are always free to join me. 

Smile and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Lake
Hair [ monso ]  @ Sola Festa  Ruri
Dress =Zenith=  @ N°21  Steampunk Doll Dress 

Pose & Prop ::WetCat::  Bubbles





Comments

Popular Posts