№ 2178 HOME OFFICE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Like so many other people all over the world, I put myself in lockdown.
Taking care of my old father and mother, only going out to walk the dog and to drag food back in to the cave.
Build myself a small home office to work from there as well.
Got myself a subscription to different streaming services to keep myself busy when I am not caring or working.
Face time and whats app  are the only contact with other people on the outside.
We will manage this and we will overcome, sooner or later. 
To everybody on the other side of the screen take care of yourself and your loved ones. 
The world as we knew it will never be the same. 

For in second life have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento Head GENUS Project  Clasic Face
Skin KOOQLA Bell
Hair [ monso ]  @ Neo Japan  Ikki
Jacket & Pants Pixicat Jennifer Plaid Green 
Necklace Mandala  777 Jewelry Aqua

Pose and Food Secret Poses  Takeout

Paparazzi  BACKDROP  Home Office 
Dog = Rezz Room = Yorkshire Adult Animesh



Comments

Popular Posts