№ 2175 SKATER GIRL


Click the picture to get a closer  view.

Today I have bin trying to install my work place at my home.
Technical difficulties make this impossible ... for now. 
In times when we are traveling in space, it seems to be problematic  to get a computer installed who does everything I need. 
Back to the drawingboard what to do next.....
Staying home and not working is not the answer. 
God only knows how long the corona  virus crisis is staying with us so I need to find a solution.
Breath in and breath out, step away from the problem and spent some quality second life time.
Tomorrow my co worker from the IT department  and myself will  find the answer to the problem.
If  not so .. I can always trow the damn pc trough the window ..... 

Stay tuned to your inner peacefull self and have fun while you shop until you drop. 

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka @ Skin Fair 2020 Lake *NEW*
Skin Glam Affair   Iris
Eyebrows Simple Bloom @  Skin Fair 2020 Evolution JuliaAir Small S-Shaped
Overall & Top AsteroidBoxK U S T O M 9 Odette Overalls Camo
Shoes [ VERSOV ]K U S T O M 9  Doxov Low

Pose & Skateboard *Le Poppycock*   *Peace, Love, Skate* Bored *GAHA*






Comments

Popular Posts