№ 2173 LOVELY LAKE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Yes !! I made it in this weekend and had some time left to make a picture as well.
The past 2 years I was one of the Skin Fair bloggers but due to real life work load I stopped blogging for events and most of the brands.
So I had to wait in line to shop there like everybody else.
I just "needed"to get my pixel ass in, to get my hands on the new Evolution LeLutka head.
And tata !! Let me introduce to you lovely Lake. 
The skin is from Glam Affair  and is called Iris,  specially made for the Lake head.
For sale at the Glam Affair main store.
Eyebrows are from  Simple Bloom called Evolution* LAutumn  at Skin Fair
Eyes are from Avi Glam  called Royalty Eyes Sprite at Skin Fair 
The hair is from [ monso ]  @ K U S T O M 9 called Ale
Flowers in hair are from *LODE* @ Shiny Shabby  Forgotten Crown BIG [white] RARE.

Take care of your health and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Comments

Popular Posts