№ 2172 SITTING KITTIES


Click the picture to get a better view. 

Me and my real life cats are the best of friends.
I am kind of their tenant, me being away from Monday until Thursday evening.
They are realy taking good care of during my absence and I miss them like crazy.
When I come home they treat me like a stranger for a couple of hours and then we are all good again.
Be kind to all animals and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
BOM Head LeLutka Erin
Skin Glam Affair   @ ~uber~ Rosalie
Hair & Hairbase Tableau Vivant @ The Arcade  Addons Collection TopBun
Jacket & Pants Valentina E.The Arcade  Cheeky Minx Navy
Earrings [MANDALA] CHaraCHara EArrings /Royal NAVY

Cat [Rezz Room]   European Cat Baby Animesh

Pose & Stool DNC @ Pose Fair 10 Year Anniversary Simmer Step Stool


Comments

Popular Posts