№ 2160 HAPPY & HEALTHY 2020 !


Click the picture to get a closer view.

My plans for a champagnefull New Years party went down the drain.
No DJ and dancing and no tequilla on the late after party hours.
I just got a nasty stomach flu with a mild fever so I was forced to stay at home.
I stayed in contact  with my friends at the party.
 Thank God for the mobile phones with internet connection but it was not the same.
I looked up at a misty sky for some fire works in the door opening of my home and went back to bed.
Good side is that I don't have a hang over from hell.
Feeling a little bit better already and NetFlix and my sofa blanket are my best of friends.
I wish everybody  a happy and healthy New Year. 
May 2020 be your best year ever. 

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento Head GENUS Project  Baby Face Hazel 
Skin Glam Affair. @ The Epiphany Hazel  *GACHA*
Hair & Scarf  Tram   H1129
Pants Blueberry Rie Torn Jeans 
 Fire work :::ChicChica::: Sparklers Dispenser



Comments

Popular Posts