№ 2156 LOVE FOR MUSIC


Click the picture to get a closer view.


The last week of the year is alway as musical one for me.
The Top 2000 from 25th of December until 00:00 New Years eve on the Radio 2 channel in Holland
The first week of December people can vote for their favorite pop song ever. 
So 25th december they start with number 2000 and this year it is a song by Crosby, Stills & Nash.
And then 24/7 this countdown hit list is on. 
Every where I go on Holiday visits, friends and family have this channel on as well.
Sometimes we don't know a song at all but most of the time we can sing and  sometime we are even belting along.
The winner is never a surprise. 
For years the best pop song ever acording to the Dutch voters is 
Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen
And for years Hotel California from The Eagles is the runner up.
Once in a while the Dutch voters going crazy about a new song.
And this year it is the song called Roller Coaster by Danny Vera.
Normaly I never take the time to vote myself  but this year I did.
The lyrics  and the voice of  Dutch writer and singer  giving me the chills.
This song  is on repeat on my play list for months now.
And the song is now on number 4 of the Top 2000 list !!

Take your time to listen and become a Danny fan as well.

Here we go
On this roller coaster life we know
With those crazy highs and real deep lows
I really don't know why
And I will go
To the farthest place on earth I know
I can travel all the road, you see
'Cause I know you're there with me

You don't have to slow me down
'Cause I will always be around
I will find my way back home
Where magnolia grows, where magnolia grows

But I guess you know
Why I do what I do and where I go
I try to fill that empty space inside
But I can't do that without you
You're even with me in my dreams
I see a sail, the seven seas
I will try to find my way
You're always there tomorrow, you're always there tomorrow



Happy sing alongs and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Head Bento LeLutka  Korina
Skin Glam Affair. @ K U S T O M 9  Sheryl
Hair FoxyK U S T O M 9  Nebula
Top Blueberry  So Cozy - Corset Cardigan
Pants Blueberry Natalia - Capri Jeans - Cutiebootie
Boots Eudora 3D  River Boots
Scarf / erratic /  mika - scarf xmas / navy

Pose & Guitar Belle Poses  Alanis


Comments

Popular Posts