№ 2146 ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS LENORA


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

Two of my favorite tv caracters are for sure Eddie  and Patsy from Abosolutely Fabulous.
I can watch rerun after rerun and stil laughing my ass off.
This hairdo mixed witht the glasses  got a young Patsy fibe to it. 
The hair is called Qiyana and is  from [ monso ]  for sale at K U S T O M 9
Glasses are from Sorgo available at Anthem until November 30th
The abfab skin is called Lenora and is from Glam Affair for sale at Collabor88
System layer skins included for everybody who made the transition to baked on mesh. 
This skin is like always a perfect match with the LeLutka Bento head Korina.

Body Maitreya Lara 
Will there be an baked on mesh update on this body as well and if so, when ?
I'm wondering what the bennefits for me personally will be, because I almost never using tattoo and make up appliers.

Top & Short Pants Clef de Peau  @ K U S T O M 9 Fendy Outfit Tweed
Boots & Socks Eudora 3D Annie Pumps & Socks
Earrings [ILAYA] @ The Liaison Collaborative  Anni Earrings ( Open until November 26th.) 

Sweety, sweety sweety darlings have fun while you shop until you drop.




Comments

Popular Posts