№ 2145 AMAZING AUTUM AMELIE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello good Sunday to all.
Let me introduce to you  the amazing Amelie skin  from Glam Affair.
Made for the GENUS Project  Baby Face bento mesh head and for sale at the current round of K U S T O M 9  
The skin comes in 12 different skin tones and each skin tone pack comes with a shape as well.
Personally I totally suck in tweeking and adjusting shapes, for some reason I always mess up my avi so bad.
 So adding the shape in to the pack is so conveniant to me.
In this picture I use the 007 skin tone but I used a ligth filter in the edditing process as well.
The piercing eyes are appliers from Avi-Glam called  Luminous Eyes  the Daylight color.
Head Accessory  is  a gacha item from *LODE* called  Thorns and Grace Leaf Wreath [mix] RARE.
I am kind of addicted to the Lode headpieces and my inventory is filled to the fullest with a variaty of them.
So I don't know always for sure if the pieces I show in the pictures are still available. 

 Pose Exposeur pinupselfie.

Last but not least the fabulous hair is called Aurora from Sintiklia
It is for sale this weekend for only 60L$ !!
Lately I am addicted to the weekend Access shopping bargains. 
An endless list of brands putting a sale item on display in front of their stores, so you can do some old fashion TP shopping.
All items will be available from Saturday 10.00 AM SLT to Sunday 11.59 PM SLT.
There is a note card sent out in the ACCESS Update group prior to the opening.
That means you know excactly where to shop for the sales.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  


Comments

Popular Posts