№ 2141 THUNDER AND LIGHTNING



Click the pictures to get a closer view.

Let me introduce to you, amazing Odette a Glam Affair  skin available  at K U S T O M 9  
Only 5 days left for this Kustom9 round to get you hands on this skin.
It is made for the LeLutka   Aida bento mesh head.
In time I blogged many skins on many  bento heads from different brands.
I let you in on a little inkie secret ... in heart I am a LeLutka girl.
I just love the entire look and feel of all their heads.
 From HUD trough animations you name it I am a LeLutka believer.

The hair is unisex hair  from *Dura*  for sale at Anthem. and it called U93.
Buy  pack4 if and when you are looking for fabulous blond tones.

The top and that includes blouse, gilet and jacket in one piece.
You get 4 different color options to choose from, for the same price, just by tapping on a HUD.
It is made by fashion house Neve by the coldLogic team and for sale at this round of FaMESHed 
Look for the Stone Jacket and I am wearing the Tweed option.

Last but not least the backdrop.
For me a platform renter and dedicated blogger speacially in Winter season I rely on backdrops.
Just a piece of artwork to create a small scenery without the hassel of decorating a sim or homestead.
I got so many backdrops already, I could blog for 24/7 for an entire year and still have unused backdrops left.
And it gets more crazy ... I still buying new ones all the time.
You can call me inkie the backdrop junkie.
This one is from  [KuddelMuddel] available at Anthem..
The Victorian House Backdrop pack comes with 4 different window options.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.


Comments

Popular Posts