№ 2076 PRETTY PIPER


Click the picture to get a closer view.

OMG I fell hard. 
I totally fell in love with Piper, one of the new LeLutka  bento mesh heads.
This round LeLutka released 3 fabulous new heads Aida, Vera and pretty Piper.
And I could not help myself so I found myself buying Aida and Piper, because I don't have other bento mesh heads ... daahhh.
Now I have nine different 3.3 LeLutka Bento heads .... do you think I have a problem ? 
And me falling and loosing my self control made my second life piggy bank crash.... I am so pixel broke ...
Screwed but Bento mesh head happy.

Always stay in control and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  Piper  3.3 *NEW*

Skin Glam Affair Piper  [ Skintone 006 ] 
Shape is included in the skin pack.
Also available for sale at the LeLutka  main store.
Using the freckle option that comes in the skin HUD as well ( looove freckles ) 

Hair MINA  @ ~uber~  Leslie
Flowers in Hair *LODE*  Wills [yellow] *GACHA*

Coat & Top *COCO*   @ ~uber~  BeltedCoat(OliveGreen)+Turtleneck
Gloves *COCO*   @ ~uber~  OperaLengthGloves(Black)

Scarf BOYS TO THE BONE   Ledsen scarf 
Scarf come in a boy's option as well.

Comments

Popular Posts