№ 2071 LAST MINUTE SHOPPING


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Who did their  Christmas shopping on time this year ? 
Do you still do the physical shopping or are we all became online shoppers ?
How will all our inner city's look like during the Holiday season, when we are only shopping from our couch ?
Will the shops still be decorated for the season of joy or will they be gone, leaving the city bare and empty ? 
I am not on time .... I am never on time with my Christmas shopping.
And call me old fashion but I never shop online.
I kind of love the last minute shopping rush and the gift wrapping.
I love the lights and decorations in the streets, giving me the ho ho ho happy Holiday feeling.

Have fun while you Christmas shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head GENUS Project   Classic Face W001

Skin Glam Affair  @ K U S T O M 9 Dariya
Hair ELIKATIRA  @ FaMESHed  Noelle

Top OSMIACollabor88  Merry Sweater Red Print
Pants OSMIA @ Collabor88 Merry Latex Leggings Black

Pose & Shopping Bags & Packs Foxcity~uber~  Last Minute 
Open until December 22nd.

Backdrop MinimalK U S T O M 9 Manhattan Scene



Comments

Popular Posts