№ 2061 SAYING GOODBYE TO AUTUMN


Click the picture to get a closer view.

No .... I say no, I am so not ready to let the Autumn season go.
I love the Fall colors and the little changes we get to sit outside in the last rays of sunshine.
Winter season is not ringing my happy bells for sure.
I need to update my second life place in to a Winter Wonderland and you know how much work that is !
Second Life fashion and shopping season is moving towards to the Winter as well.
Time to step up my Winter game but I do this with a little resistance.
Is it Spring soon ? ..... 

Have fun while you Winter  shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin [theSkinnery]  @ Tannenbaum  Crystal
Boots Eudora3D  @ Tannenbaum  Brighton Boots

Hair Navy+Copper @ FaMESHed Mae
Top !APHORISM!  FaMESHed  Thyme Winter Sweater 
Pants * Just BECAUSE *  FaMESHed  Vanessa Pants 
The pants comes in a boots version as well.

Cat Foxwood @ K U S T O M 9 November Days / Sleepy Tabby 

Bench & Poses WetCat  @ Très Chic  Thoughts

Comments

Popular Posts