№ 2033 RED & YELLOW SK8GIRL


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello I am back ! 
Real life was a demanding lady past week so I had no time to make second life pictures.
Since yesterday I started to clean out my inventory, my second life uphill battle.
I found lost items, I forgot I had them to begin with,
It feels  like shopping in my own storage space.
At starting point  I had more then 100.000 items packed and piled up.
After  some bold deleting  my inventory numbers dropped to around 75.000
It feels so much lighter and my goal is to go at least under 50.000 and keep it there.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin Glam Affair @ The Arcade  Malina ( 06 ) *GACHA*

Hair DOUX  Heidi

Shorts & Top & Socks Scandalize  Adriyana
Sweater Tee*fy   Clara Pulled-up Sweater NeonYellow

Pose & Skate Board Foxcity  Sk8girl

Backdrop RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Appold Street *GACHA*
ionic   Fuse Box *GACHA*



Comments

Popular Posts