№ 2022 JADRI


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello this is Jadri a new and fabulous skin from Glam Affair 
I really don't know how she does it.
Aida Ewing is making new Bento mesh head appliers so fast my pixel heads are spinning.
Jadri is made for the LeLutka  Bento heads and I am showing the skin on the Chloe head.
Aida made a totally new skin tone line with 12 skin tones and I am showing tone 008 here.
On the face applier you can pick from 4 brow colors and a non brow option.
I am a sucker  for freckles so I am delighted that there are 3 options for freckles on the face applier as well.
In real life I love to watch make up tutorials on YouTube.
My favorite girl to watch is Nikkie Tutorials and all the make up lessons are teaching the art of the face couture.
So that is why I am so happy that on the new Glam Affair  face appliers there are 2 face couture options as well.
I had to choose for this picture between the freckles or use the couture line and  as you can see the freckles won.
The shape is included in the skin pack as well.

Hair Navy+Copper  @ FaMESHed Muffin
Eyes A R T E   Toda Eyes
Flowers  *LODE* @ The Chapter Four   Geranium Wreath [light pink] *GACHA*
Necklace [MANDALA]  Key Necklace Gold  *Group Gift

Pose Bauhaus Movement @ TLC  Sonic Introversion - 08

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Comments

Popular Posts