№ 2017 UKULELE GIRL


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Finely the real life temperature is on a level that I can sit in my computer room without me en my pc melting.
So I am stepping up  my blogging game and play catch up on my to do list.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  May

Skin Glam Affair  ~uber~  Patty
Hair Truth~uber~  Livia
Top & Skirt =Zenith=  @ ~uber~  Off Shoulder Top with jean skirt (Flower B)
Shoes Eudora3D  @ ~uber~   Abby Stillettos & Abby AnkleBracelets
This ~uber~  round will be open until August 22nd.

Tattoo [White~Widow] @ Kinky  Adrift 

Pose & Ukulele Belle Poses Kauane

Romanov's Weathered Garden Door Dark Nutmeg @ Shiny Shabby

Table,  Country Cabinet,  Tin metal box, Clay vase & Plates
[ kunst ] & [ILAYA] @  Pocket Gacha Country Home II
Open until August 19th

Comments

Popular Posts