№ 1983 PINK JAPAN


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello I am back after a short bloggers break.
I needed some real life time with my friends, drinking some wine and taking a view hits from the bong.
Preparing ourselves to the upcoming Summer, by picking out the right festivals we want to go to.
We are all set, we got the tickets so I got the energy to get back to my second life bloggers to do list.

Taking a vacation to Japan is on my real life bucket list for years.
Money wise it is not in the cards but one day I am going to visit the land of the rising sun.
Until then I got second life and the talented designers from Japan.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Lona

 Skin Glam Affair GachaLand  Tanya

Hat  Spartin Parx @ NEO JAPAN    Izumi Kasa Hat* Red
Open until April 22nd.

Top ISON ~uber~  Reina One Shoulder Shirt  (floral pink)

Shoes fame femmeShoetopia Lina Heels 
Open until April 16th.

Pose WetCat @ Pose Fair  Restrain 
Open until April 30th.

Backdrop Foxcity Photo Booth Cherry Blossom 




Comments

Popular Posts