№ 1973 CHOCOLATE SHAKE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

OMG I just got back from second life hell. 
The past view day's I was stuck in an orange kind of mist and I did not rez.
I followed every step possible by tips and directions hinted by friends but no luck.
And when my avi did loaded a huge part of my inventory did not ..... 
But my avi is back, fully rezzed and ready to make pictures.
Because of these second life horror day's I am running behind on my bloggers to do list.
Bare with my I will try to catch up.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin Glam Affair  @ Collabor88  Wendy

Hair Sintiklia @ TCF  Ira TCF Anniversary Gift

Tattoo Tattoo [White~Widow] @ Skin Fair 2018 Hanabi Pink
Skin Fair 2018 
Open from March 9th. until March 25th.

Necklace [ kunst ] @ K U S T O M 9  Alexandra Collar

The jacket, shorts and glasses are from  Salt & Pepper.
The jukebox, table, stools and milkshakes are from  [ kunst ]
They are  all part of the Rockabilly Gacha  at The Arcade until the end of March.


Comments

Popular Posts