№ 1968 FIORE @ SKIN FAIR 2018


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

In this post I like to introduce to you Minnie and Rayne both fabulous Fiore creations.
The both are made for the  LeLutka  Bento mesh heads and I am wearing Bianca 3.0 on this pictures.
Behind the Fiore  and Vive Nine & Ryvolter brands are two creative names.
Sanya Bilavio and Inna Bilavio and I love the ethnic look and feel of both of the skins.
They come in nine different skintones with a brow and a non brow option.
I used the shapes that are inside of the skin packs on this pictures as well.

Eyes Nar Mattaru @ Skin Fair 2018 Lumine Eyes (Fatpack) Omega HUD
Tattoo  Wild Roots @ Skin Fair 2018 Flower Galore Tattoo

Hair [ monso ] @ Collarbor88 Jenny
Top *COCO*  @ FaMESHed HalterneckVest(Black)_

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Skin Fair 2018
Open from March 9th. until March 25th.
There are not enough hours in a day to shine my bloggers light on every new release.
Said all that I will do my best to cover as much as possible so bare with me the next days.


Comments

Popular Posts