№ 1951 LOST IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD


Click the picture to get a closer view.

The Rewind shopping event is taking us back  to that year where we thought the Y2K bug also known as the Millennium bug 
would cause major problems to computer programs and we would be back in the dark ages.
In the beginning of the new millennium we used our mobile phones to text en to call.
So if and when we were lost or running late we called or texted others.
No we are in constant communication status with our smart phones.
Tweeting, whatsapping , instagramming, snapchatting and I don't think this all is the end of possibilities.
Personally I am a smart phone late bloomer but got myself addicted in a very short time.
I quit smoking, detoxed myself from sugar and got myself a new addiction...... I start to see a pattern here.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Catya ( Bento Mesh ) 

Skin [theSkinnery] @ Rewind Saska
Dress [Canimal] @ Rewind  Millenium
Phone AsteroidBox. @ Rewind   Y2K Ashley Phone

Hair [ monso ]  @ K U S T O M 9  Sorim

Bag   Luas Fiore Bag Rose

Pose Bauhaus Movement  @ TLC Hearts Burst Into Fire 24






Comments

Popular Posts