№ 1945 VA-VA-VOOM


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 Bento Mesh Head LeLutka  Bianca 3.0

Skin *YS&YS* @ The Chapter Four  Esther

Hair TRUTH Valentina *NEW*
Lovely new hair style from the hair creator Truth Hawks.
The hair comes with dual version as well where you can give the braid a different color.
A main store release with this side remark from me that I miss main store releases in general.
In my early second life years I did a lot of shopping with friends in  different brand stores.
Now I am hopping and shopping from event to event.
 Most of the new releases come out on that events, that is why I applaud main store releases.

Dress BUENO @ FaMESHed Bonita Set
Necklace  Cae @  FaMESHed Infinity Necklace
Backdrop  Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed Margaux Photo Backdrop

Pose and Stool Artis  Chair posing prop "Into you" 






Comments

Popular Posts