№ 1938 JANUARI UBER REVIEW


Click the picture to get a closer view.

What would we be without the internet ? 
I would be totally lost for sure.
I had trouble with my home internet connection for some day's and ....... I was lucky to have my phone.
But on my phone no Second Life and just a small screen to watch NetFlix.
But I am back online and a lot of catching up to do on my bloggers to do list, so here we go ...

~uber~  Januari round is open and a must see and shop for sure.
A new fresh building and lay out with lots of space to do your purchasing.
~uber~ Cam Shopping is open as well.

Have fun while you ~uber~shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 

Bento Mesh Head Genesis Lab @ ~uber~   Molly
Skin Genesis Lab @ ~uber~   Molly ( Vanilla ) 
Hair tram @ ~uber~   H0119
Top & Skirt miss chelsea  @ ~uber~    Hali Skirt & Sweater
Shoes Essenz @  ~uber~   Philippines 

Chair  Trompe Loeil  @ ~uber~  Cobi Chair
Art Ariskea @  ~uber~  [Pow !Pow!] Comic frame Art 

Pose Bauhaus Movement Fade to Black 320 Kbps 46


Comments

Popular Posts