№ 1893 UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL HUNTING


Click the picture to get a closer view.

 This is a Happy inkie News blogpost.
I got accepted to be one of the  official bloggers for the ~uber~ shopping event !
This is a huge milestone  in my 7 years and 3 months, Second Life  blogger career.
I never started with blogging to get my stuff for free, but this invite validates my work.
This makes me a very privileged blogger so I did some happy dances in real life to celebrate.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Hat Eudora3D  Witch Hunter Hat Black
Jacket -David Heather- @ ~uber~  Burg Coat / Olive
Pants -David Heather- ~uber~   Burg Trousers / Olive

Deer JIAN @ FaMESHed  Fallow Deer Buck & Doe

Pose Le Poppycock  Drunk and Dirty

Grass Studio Skye   Wild Grass Type 6

Comments

Popular Posts