№ 1852 LAST SUMMER BREEZE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

It is hard to let the Summer go.
In real life I have no choice, the wind is turning it up a notch.
 So I need my special storm umbrella to protect me from the rain.
My Summer clothes are slowly moving to the back of my closet, making room for sweaters and jackets.
And in bed I need a blanket to keep me warm at night.
In second life we can pretend it is Summer the whole year around.
I can park my avi 24/7 on a sunshine sim and trying to get some pixel tan.
But the same as  in real life, second life fashion knows seasons as well.
So this will be my last picture in weeks to come that I post my avi in the "cold" second life ocean.
It is really time to let the Summer go in both of my life's and embrace the wonders of Autumn. 

Happy Autumn and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Lona ( Bento Mesh ) 
Skin Glam Affair @ Collabor88 Milu  
Hair [monso] @ Collabor88  Taengu
Bra & Panties Poppy FrouFrou Chandni  Spruce Green
This event features mesh lingerie and bedroom accessories and will take place every six months.
Open until October 8th
Tattoo [White~Widow] @ On9  Brimstone Azur
Necklace Maxi Gossamer @ Collabor88  Cabo San Lucas Leather and Shell
Pose Bauhaus Movement @ The Liaison Collaborative Digital Alchemy 51 AD 1

Comments

Popular Posts