№ 1821 EMOTIONAL EATER

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
When it comes to food I am an emotional eater.
When I am feeling down, depressed or cranky I turn to food for my comfort.
All kind of food ? Naaahhh the chocolate and snack kind of food .... the calorie bombs.
So I run on treadmills and ride bike to keep the kilo's in ballance but there is only so much I can run or ride.
It would be better to cut down on the snack time but .... I feel a little bit down lately so ...
 
Take care of your health and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Lona  
 
Open from August 1st.
 
Hair & Cap Foxy @ K U S T O M 9 Rival
Top & Shorts & Blouse =Zentih= @ K U S T O M 9  Hot Summer Outfit *GACHA RARE*
 
Pose *Le Poppycock*   @ Collabor88  Live Free A  
 
DRD - Belgian Food Truck - Frituur Wagen
 
* Pixel Crazy * Group to have rez rights to drop some pose balls.
Please don't use the sim as some kind of sandbox.
Only use this Flickr group to leave pictures you made at Beautiful 4 Seasons.
 

Comments

Popular Posts