№ 1817 SL SLEEPING BEAUTY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Hello , I am back after laying my avi to rest for a short vacation break.
My leave of absence took a little bit longer due to a hectic real life job when I was back at work.
When it comes to my bloggers schedule I am running behind and it will be undoable to do a total catch up.
So I will do what I can to step in line with my to do list.
Oohh yes I had a great vacation, lot of sun and I love Barcalona.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head LeLutka Simone 2.7
Skin Glam Affair Kinga
Eye Shadow Glam Affair  Bloom Eyeshadow 04
Lipstick Glam Affair Bloom Lipstick Set 01
Hair [LCKY] Jaime
 
Dress Kaithleen's  @ The Seasons Story  Wild Pattern Dress
Open until July 31st so you got to hurry !!
 
Pose WetCat   Cigarette Pack

Comments

Popular Posts