№ 1760 FLIGHT ATTENDANT DREAM

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
"When I grow up I wanna be a DJ."
Becoming a DJ is a new dream kids have,  where it used to be football player or fire fighter.
When I was a little girl my dream was to become a flight attendant.
My Barbie doll had a stewardess costume and although I did not have a plain, the Barbie bus was a good substitute.
In the end I found out the serving people is not one of my strongest qualities so I ended up in sales.
That is one of the reasons I am hooked on Second Life.
Because of great creators and designers I can play with my pixel Barbie and be anything I want.
 
Oobleck ( allagash )  and NODNOL Jameson from KraftWork made this great inside of a plane called Heathrow 1970.
If and when you want to get your hands on this plane as well you need to visit 6° Republic .
Open until May 20th
 
Body Maitreya Lara 4.1
Hair & Hat Vive Nine Fiore The Attendants Hair
Top & Skirt  Vive Nine Fiore  The Atendants Outfit Cobalt
Pose *EverGlow* Waitress
 
 
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be a DJ.
 

Comments

Popular Posts