№ 1737 PLAYING PIXEL TENNIS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Yay, I so "needed" this second life  a tennis court.
When I want to take pictures with a tennis theme it is always a searching task to find a good setting for it.
But now Sheerpetal Roussel from DaD DESIGN made this perfect tennis court.
The court comes in green and red and even with couple and single poses.
You have to wait a little bit longer for the next round of Shiny Shabby that will be open Apr 20th - 15th May
 
Did I told you about the new  hair called Inkie from MINA Hair  already ? 
Ooohh yes I did yesterday  😉
Still making happy dances in my room for this hair, that is named after me.
You can find this hair at The Epiphany  and all the gacha itmes are fabulous.
Skin Glam Affair @ The Epiphany Ellen
Open until May 15th.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa Lona
 
Dress Legal Insanity @ Très Chic Froufrou Dress
The star texture of this dress is part of the 4 textures in the fatpack
Open April 5th.
 
Necklace [ kunst ] @ K U S T O M 9 Dog-Tags Necklace
Open until May 10th.
 
 Pose and Tennis Prop Repose  Ace
 

Comments

Popular Posts