№ 1708 PIXEL STYLES L❤VE 4 MUSIC

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
 
When I saw this pose pack from Bauhaus Movement ,  a song immediately  popped up in my head.
And like songs do sometimes, it got stuck in my head for the whole day.
 
 
Meghan Trainor All About the Bass Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ   
 
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it, like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places

I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top.
 
 
 I felt pretty stupid when I found out  that the pose prop in this pose pack is not a bass but a cello. 
The cello is played sitting down with the instrument between the knees, and its playing range reaches an octave below the viola's.
The double bass is played standing or sitting on a stool, with a range that typically reaches a
minor sixth, an octave or a ninth below the cello's.
 
 
So now you know all that I will credit the picture and get back to my headphone and YouTube.
 
Enjoy your own kind of music and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara 
Head LeLutka Cate Bento Ready also for sale at the Skin Fair.
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ @ The Arcade  Hair Play Back Blow *GACHA*
Shopping Gallery The Arcade Open until March 31st.
Top & Boots Legal Insanity @ Whore Couture Fair 7 Kitty Fishnet Bodysuit & Aria Boots
 
Pose and  Prop Bauhaus Movement @ The Liaison Collaborative Apocalyptica Cello
 
Flowers Little Branch @ The Mens Dept Poppies Flowers
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts