№ 1706 BELVISO @ SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
What I love about the annual Skin Fair is the fact that it expand my horizons, on what brands are out there.
Since I blog for  more then one skin brand ( I am such a lucky blogger ) I tend to have a skin tunnel vision.
And now I came across this fabulous skin called Lily from -= Belviso =-
I think this skin is drop dead gorgeous, made by Simaree and I am a huge fan now.
Lily comes in 6 different tones and I am showing the Latte tone.
The skin is made for the Bento ready LeLutka  mesh heads, on this picture I am wearing the new released Cate.
There is 1 skin release for the CatWa mesh head called Emma and 1 for the Akeruka mesh head called Madlynn.
 
Mina Nakamura from MINA HAIR is doing a great hair job, she has bin working on new colors.
More colors in one  pack and no price raise so more worth for your Lindens.
This fabulous new hair called June got 4 different styles, you can change with a HUD otpion.
The hair will be for sale at the next round of  K U S T O M 9 that opens on March 15th.
 
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Oxidation
Top Legal Insanity @ Whore Couture Fair 7 Kitty Fishnet Bodysuit
Whore Couture Fair 7 Shopping Guide Open until March 31st.
More about this bodysuit in a later blogpost.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts