№ 1700 THE SKINNERY @ SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Lets start with some  Happy inkie News ... this is blog post numer 1700 !!
On July 14th 2010 I posted my first second life picture on this blog and OMG did I had much to learn then.
I still am on a learning journy, trying to improve my skills as photographer and messenger about second life and all its wonders.
My ultimate creative outlet and I am not done by a long shot.
 
Next ... boys and girls of second life are you ready?
One of my favorite annual shopping event, the Skin Fair is opening March 10th.
 
On this picture I am showing the skin called  Devon made by Umazuma Metaluna from [theSkinnery]
I always love the realistic look and feel of the skins Uma makes.
Devon is available in 7 skin tones and I am wearing the Toffee tone on  Catya the CatWa Bento ready mesh head.
There are 10 shiny lip stick colors available as well.
 
Hair eXxEsS  Sava A
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
Flowers *LODE* Blossoms [peony white] *GACHA*
Dress !gO!  @ The Liaison CollaborativeViolet Dress 3
Celebrating Spring, but it is also their birthday round with some great gifts.
Shopping Gallery and the event is open until March 30th.
 
Pose Kirin Poses  Back to School 1 - Pose 2
 
 
Open from March 10th until March 26th
Sneek Peek at the Shopping Guide so you can make your  list.
2 sims with skins, mesh heads, shapes, tattoos and make-ups.
Not only for woman but for man and children as well.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts