№ 1699 *YS&YS* @ SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Hello skin lovers and addict of second life.
The magical date of March 10th, when Skin Fair 2017  will open their virtual doors, is almost here.
I considder myself a very lucky girl, being one of the Skin Fair 2017 official bloggers so I can give you some great previews.
This is my thirth Skin Fair 2017 post and it will for sure not be my last, with so many great releases  this round.
 
One of the releases is the Bento ready mesh head called Cate from LeLutka, which I am showing on this picture.
Monicuzza Babenco from *YS&YS* made this fabulous skin called Kirsten.
Kirsten comes in 4 skin tones and  on this picture I am showing Tone 00, the lightest one on the palette.
Each skin pack comes with 6 eyebrow colors, freckles, blush and moles.
Also 6 glossy lipcolors and 6 eye make ups.
 
And hurray for the shape makers in second life, with the introduction of Bento a trade back in business.
I really suck at working the sliders to make a perfect face and body.
On this picture I am wearing a shape made by Monyka Benelli, made for the Simone LeLutka head with a little adjustment from me.
 
Hair [ monso ] Caolu
Flowers *LODE*  @ The Chapter Four Crocus Crown [violet cream] *GACHA RARE* 
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
 
 
 
Open from March 10th until March 26th
Sneek Peek at the Shopping Guide so you can make your  list.
2 sims with skins, mesh heads, shapes, tattoos and make-ups.
Not only for woman but for man and children as well.

Comments

Popular Posts