№ 1697 BELLEZA @ SKIN FAIR 2017

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
One of my favorite annual fairs, the Skin Fair  is opening on March 10th.
 Being one of the official bloggers for this fair, I am so ready to keep you up to date.
Will I be able to show you all the skin, shapes, mesh heads, tattoos and make-ups that are released this round ?
Even when I take a break from my real life work and blog 24/7 it wont be doable, so much excited news this round.
 
 
On this picture I am showing Isabelle made by Shyla Diggs from Belleza.
The skin is available in 7 skin tones and I am showing the Pale tone.
Each skin tone pack holds 4 brow colors,1 non brow, 5 eye make-ups, 5 mat lip sticks and 5 glossy lip sticks.
Extra options in the pack are the freckles and blush.
Extra option to buy is a make up set with 5 eye shadows, 5 mat and 5 glossy lipsticks.
 
Mesh head on this picture is  Catya  ( Bento Ready ) from CatWa
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
Hair [ monso ] @ FaMESHed  Chaeyoung
Top *COCO* @ FaMESHed  OffShoulderTop + Shirt Black
Earrings Maxi Gossamer @ FaMESHed Harmony Heart
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts