№ 1688 BEAUTIFUL 4 SEASONS IN SPRINGTIME

 
Click the picture to get a closer  view.
 
Yes I finished changing my place *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** in to Spring time.
I will show you in day's to come, pieces of the decorations and try to credit as much as possible.
What better way to spent the Spring or Summer time then visiting a music festival so I set up one in Second Life.
When you come to visit  my place you see some Dutch influences and in Summer time Holland is festival country.
 
The The Forgotten Stage is made by Iakura Arriaga from *ionic* and I am a huge fan of the things she makes.
Her imagination is endless and I just don't have enough prim space to display all of her work she done in the past.
This stage is part of a gacha set same as the Theater bleachers , the INVISIBLE sign and the constellations.
This set is called Forgotten Theater.
You can find this gacha machine at the *ionic* main shop with much more gacha machines with great furniture goodies.
 
Trough my years in second life I visited a lot of shopping events ... daaaah and I played a lot of gacha as well.
I collected a lot of stuff that comes in handy when I start decorating my place.
I will give you shopping directions but I am not sure if all the designers put the gacha machines in their shop as well.
Maybe I sent you on a wild goose chage trying to find the items, my apologizes up front for that.
 
The Wax On/Wax Off Convertible car is from Consignment and is such an older gacha item.
I just have almost all the colors available and you can rez the car trough a HUD.
 
The Bicycle Cart (Italian Ice) is an older gacha  from {theosophy} but when I read the profile of the creator I see no shop link.
Searching on the second lifes google, no {theosophy} shop to be found eighter, so I run a dead end on this one.
 
The  happyendpark. garden parasol is an old gacha itme from {anc} and I am a huge fan of aki69 his work as well.
 
The  Festival Barrier is not a gacha item and is from  22769 ~ [bauwerk]
You can add your own texture to the banner so with a little work you can personalize it to your own liking.
 
You are welcome to drop by anytime you like.
When you need to drop pose balls or props membership is needed for the **Pixel Crazy** group.
No fee to enter, just pick up your posing stuff when you are done.
Leave you pictures at *** Beautiful  4  Seasons  *** Flickr group I love to see your work.
 
Happy traveling and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts