№ 1683 SPRINGTIME IS COMING

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Are you ready for the Spring season?
I just can not wait for the sun and the time of new beginnings.
So I already put  away my second life Winter coats and shawls in a "to do next year" folder.
When I do my  shopping in world, I am looking for the bright and bold colors of Spring.
So designers and creators of second life, bring it on, the new and the Spring fresh goodies.
Blow away the snow cobwebs and welcome the new season.
 
Ivy Graves from [Atomic] understands exactly what I mean, making this shirt.
The top is called 90's Fuzzy Crop Maitreya Green and is for sale at Rewind 90's 
The - Glam Affair- Funky make up appliers for the eyes and lips in happy , bright colors are on sale there as well.
On this picture I am wearing the - Glam Affair-  Minerva skin that is for sale at Collabor88
Made for the CatWa mesh heads and I am showing the  Catya  ( Bento Ready )
Oohh yes the girly, girly hair called Samantha  is from [LCKY]  and for sale at Rewind 90's  as well.
You have until February 28th to step back in time to the 90's
 
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
Flowers *LODE* Morning Glory White *GACHA*
Hands Vista Animations Bento Prohands
Pose Kirin Poses Back to School Pose 3
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 

Comments

Popular Posts