№ 1680 HELLO SECOND LIFE I AM BACK

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
My real life swallowed me up for a whole week but I am back.
My inbox filled with goodies to show you so I have to speed my bloggers tempo up for a bit.
The fabulous skin from Essences is called Susanne and I am wearing the CatWa Catya  ( Bento Ready ) mesh head.
The skin is for sale at The Crossroads Event until February 28th.
There is a new shopping building at this event with different themed rooms.
 
The boho themed necklace  called Salima Necklace is from Glam Affair for sale at Collabor88
This months theme at Collabor88 is Storytime with a bright and bold color palette.
Collabor88 February Gatalogus open until March 6th.
 

Just love the hair you can change the updo settings  trough a HUD
Fetish Fair will be open until February 17th.
 
Eyes IKON Hope Eyes Wraith
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts