№ 1673 RED DRESSES ROUND UP

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Before I start changing my sim I felt the need to clean up my inventory a bit .... again.
Found folders of events that are over and done, a long time ago already.
Digging in all the  folders I see a pattern .. a red dress pattern.
So only red dresses in this post and keeping my fingers crossed for you that they are in store as well.
 
 I am showing  Marin skin from Essences at all 3 pictures for sale at Shiny Shabby
Made for the LeLutka   SIMONE  ( Bento Ready ) mesh head
The Milan  Hair and Hat [Horizon] is from Beusy for sale at N°21
 
𝟙st  Dress KENNY ROLANDS Chic Winter Rasperry
𝟚nd Dress [sYs] NANA Dress Red
𝟛th Dress neve  Off-Kilter Plaid
 
Pose and Stool Artis  Chair Posing Prop "Into you"
MINIMAL - Instagram Background *5* *GACGA*
 Just Animals  Cat Sitting - Mesh - Full Perm
 


Comments

Popular Posts