№ 1672 DON'T LIKE LAUNDRY DAY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
After trying for more then 2 hours to take a picture with my shadow settings on, I had to give up.
Crash after crash, so this Sunday is not my best of second life day's.
In real life Sunday is my laundry day and it is  my least favorite domestic chore.
The  machine does all the work but the ironing after that takes up most of my free hours.
 
On this picture I am showing  Marin skin from Essences for sale at Shiny Shabby
The skin is made for the  LeLutka   SIMONE  ( Bento Ready ) mesh head.
I am wearing the Simone 2.2, the head alreaddy got 2 updates  to optimize it.
The hair is from eXxEsS and is called Ziva A with a color changing HUD for the beanie with 28 different colors.
The Swear Dita Winter Cropped  Jacket is from Lapointe & BastChild Designs
It was part of the December BishBox
Previous BishBoxes will be available to purchase at the BishBox HQ at their original price of 3000l.
 
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
 
Background PSEUDO The Epiphany.  pCube5Mesh_0 *GACHA RARE*
How this gacha event works The Epiphany website explains it all

Comments

Popular Posts