№ 1640 FABULOUS POPPY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Lately I am suffering from "crasheritus" every time I try to use my shadows in second life.
Time to clean house and time to upgrade to  Bento Firestorm.
For some reason I always run in to problems when I update on my viewer even when I follow all the steps needed.
So I am keeping my fingers crossed, but if you don't see some posts here for a while you know why that is.
 
This fabulous skin called Poppy is from Essences available at K U S T O M 9 
This applier is made for the LeLutka mesh head I am wearing Stella v1.6 here.
The hair is from [monso] for sale at Collabor88 and is called Reina.
 
Smoke [ kunst ] @ TMD Spring Cigarette Holder
Top The Secret Store @ Collabor88 Juniper Blazer Mustard
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts