№ 1634 SECOND LIFE GROUP STRUGGLE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Way, way back in the golden olden second life years, there were only 12 groups spaces possible.
My pixels were not born then, in my early second life years  there were 25 group spaces.
In 2011 Linden Lab enabled 42 groups.
In my second life  journey from spending all my time in the club scene and needed the groups to spam, 
to being a blogger and needed the space to be in brand update and  blog groups.
I could not be more pleased with this increase.
Is 42 groups enough for me ?
Not really I am still in and out different groups juggeling with this number.
There is a possibility to have  60  groups for Premium Members.
But the extra USD 72.00  membership fee for 1 year is over my second life budget.      
So I have to do, like many with the 42 groups, you can't always get what you want.  
 
Here are some of the groups I am part of.
 
𝟙st.  The blogger groups for brands and events I blog for.
A standing ovation in thanks  to all the designers who sharing their creations with me.
 
𝟚nd.  The land and sim groups who give me rights to drop poseballs to make pictures.
 
Fee to join 250L to keep the sim up and running.
Picture Perfect Rating ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  +
Decorated in a perfect Winter Wonderland.
 
Free to join.
Picture Perfect Rating ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  +
Spooky Winter wonderland.
 
Free to join and you get updated on the Bar Deco events as well.
Picture Perfect Rating ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  +
With a touch of Winter.
 
𝟛th. The chat and support groups that helps me and  keeping me some kind of social.
 
 A premier Second Life Group that specializes in support for those who blog about Second Life in all it’s capacity.
My main recource when it comes to shopping, taking pictures and random second life knowledge.
 
𝟜th. The brand V.I.P and update groups.
I will be honest I am in most of this groups because of the great free gifts and other privileges.
Specially on special day's like Halloween, Valentines Day or Christmas.
 
Visit Izzie's shopping sim for a great Winter scenery.
Joining Fee  L$ 250
 
Joining Fee L$ 100
 
Joining Fee  L$ 350
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Tumble
Skin - Glam Affair-  @ Collabor88 Natalia
Hair  & Hat >TRUTH< Irena *GROUP GIFT*
Sweater Miwa's Airship @ SaNaReA Lucky816 Top #7 *GACHA*
Pants !Rebel Hope Rockstar Mesh Jeans Medium Blue
Snow on Face Applier Izzie's @ Tannenbaum Face Snow
Open until December 25th.
Glasses & Scarf  Izzie's *VIP GIFT DECEMBER*
 
House Trompe Loeil @ Collabor88 Noelle Cottage
Bike {what next} Winter Bike *GACHA*
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts