№ 1627 WINTER TIME @ BEAUTIFUL 4 SEASONS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Hello there I am kind of back.
After a week of feeling terrible, running with a high fever, I am getting a little better.
Looking at my bloggers to do list that is longer then ever I am playing catch up.
 
It is Winter at my second life place called *** Beautiful  4  Seasons ***
You are welcome anytime to drop by to take pictures.
If and when you need rez-rights to use pose balls,  membership of * Pixel Crazy * group is free.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Linden Lab is upgrading prims very soon so I can decorate my houses on the inside as well. 😂
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
This picturesque church is made by Iakua Arriga from *ionic* and will be on sale at ~The Forest~
There are two ways to shop at The Forest and each round is open from the 21st of every month
until the 5th of the following month.
Most of the houses at my place are *ionic* buildings as well.
 
The trees are Studio Skye trees called Twisted Tree
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts