№ 1624 LATE AUTUMN

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Time seems to go so much faster in second life.
It feels like I just decorate my place in Autumn style and I see Winter scenery pictures popping up already.
I just don't have the extra time to re-decorate my entire sim, so I hang on to the Autumn season for a little bit longer.
The update on my prims that Linden Lab is making to happen in the future is an extra bonus for making a Winter wonderland.
It will go from 3750 land impact now to 5000 how cool is that  and I just can not wait for this !
 
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Tumble
Skin Essences @ Shiny Shabby  Tony *GACHA*
The skin will be available on the next Shiny Shabby round on 20th of November
Hair Vanity Hair @ HairOLogy Anniversary Dollarbuy
Open utnil November 30th
Top Vinyl @ FaMESHed  Yui Shirt Purple
Pants Vinyl @ Mesh Body Addicts North Capri Leggings Purple
Earrings Maxi Gossamer @  FaMESHed Enchanted Forrest Leaf
 
Pose & Leaves Bauhaus Movement  @ Enchantment  New Leaves and Bokeh
 

Comments

Popular Posts