№ 1592 HAPPY INKIE NEWS PART 10

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Call me shallow or superficial but I have something  on my second life bucket list for a long time.
My wish is that a second life designer named a creation after me.
And now I can give some Happy inkie News in this post.
 
The talented LouLou Teichmann from Bauhaus Movement  made this flowery bracelet and necklace in 6 colors.
LouLou named this set Inkie  and how great and sweet  is that.
For sure I am making a happy dance and I can  ☑ this on my second life wish list.
The set will be on sale at the Autumn themed Seasons Story that opens in a view hours.
On the Seasons Story website you can see on the bottom of the page the countdown when it opens.
 
Brandon Papp from  !Imabee  made a flawless new skin called Reeta.
The skin comes in 3 different tones and 4 shiny lip colors.
Brandon made this skin for the CatWa  Candy mesh head.
If you are using another CatWa mesh head try a demo first.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Candy
Hair Little Bones. @ ~uber~ Vee
Headpiece =Zenith=  @ We ❤ Role-Play 3 Faces Statue HeadPiece 
 
Pose Le Poppycock What You Called For
 

Comments

Popular Posts