№ 1549 BAUHAUS BUTTERFLY

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This weekend I am fine tuning the decoration on my second life home.
I just love the color palette of the Fall season.
In the midst of my struggle with counting the prims, I made time to take this picture.
 
LouLou Teichmann from Bauhaus Movement made this delicate  headpiece and scarf.
The set is for sale at The Crossroads Events for the September circle and is called Isabella Set.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Bibi
Skin Skin  - Glam Affair- @ ~uber~  Gio
Face Tattoo [White~Widow]  @ Cosmopolitan  Couture
 
Pose & Background ~Tableau Vivant~ Lake Bodom
I have no idea this piece is stil for sale, I bought this such a long time ago and it is to beautiful to delete.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts