№ 1509 PICTURE PERFECT PLACES

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
More then 2 years ago I started to write about second life  destinations.
And now after a traveling pause, I see that a lot of my favorite places in second life are gone.
So it is time to make a new list of Picture Perfect Places ,  and tell why you should go visit them.
I will rate the place in stars and with a bonus + when the place is outstanding, specialy for making pictures.
Like all ratings this is my point of view and subjective so don't bite my head of when you think otherwise.
 
First trip I took to The Village & Bar Deco
 
Place Profile Text :
A small village on the water where you can stroll beside the sea in a Zen atmosphere
and relaxed - a drink and listen to the music of the best DJs in SL at BarDeco.
 
Designed by Dandy Warhlol ( Terry Fotherington ) and I just love this place. 
Picture perfect spots around every corner so many details and so thoughtful an inspiration for sure.
There are rezz rights possible to use pose balls or pose props for all group members :
BarDeco Buddy ❤ Free membership.
 
Due to an overheated computer I was not able to make more pictures but you have to trust
me when I say this place is a must see, so put it on your second life traveling bucket list. 
Don't forget to drop some lindens in the sim buckets to keep this place up and running.
 
On my Picture Perfect Rating a ✭✭✭✭✭+   for sure.
 
Happy traveling and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Skin Applier for the Mesh Body [theSkinnery] 
 
 
Top & Shorts CandyDoll @ FaMESHed Dana
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement Lisara
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts